Tuesday 6 September 2011

I'm not interested with teaching AND i hate "accounting" so much.. but..

BUT............
Who i am right now????????

"ACCOUNTING LECTURER"

hehe..crazy rite? My life gets really miserable but i try to enjoy this job ~ as long as i can ~ but, pretty sure i'll get bored with this later on..SO?? SO?? n SO??..forget about that for a while..

well, well, well....how long has this been going on?
I've been so busy lately..with the "MQA" stuff..i think i cannot manage all these things completely ~because of the "limited time" factor~ but still, i need to try my best. Actually, this is the 3rd time i'll be audited by MQA ~for the period less than 1 year as a lecturer at "R"~ hope everythin is going fine..pray for myself~~~


nota kaki: kenapa mak asek bebel kalo saya tgk channel 715?? =.="










No comments:

Post a Comment